Forster Projects is a full service real estate development company focusing on retail, residential, office, mixed-use, industrial and raw land projects. Established in 2012 and based out of Regina, Saskatchewan, Forster Projects is committed to developing superior quality and highly sustainable properties with the goal of maximizing the economic value and efficiency of every project. From conceptualization to completion, all projects, both large and small, are managed with precise attention to detail and exceptional customer service. Forster’s portfolio of owned and managed properties is comprised of 1,100 acres of residential and retail projects, which at full build out will represent 2.5 million square feet of commercial space and over 3,000 residential lots.
- Site Selection: Evaluation of project specifications, assessment of preferred locations, successful negotiation and acquisition of property.
- Development Management: Project due diligence, site plan design consultation, development feasibility and financial pro-forma analysis.
- Project Management: Organization and administration of resources to meet unique goals and objectives of project scope within a specified timeframe and achievable budget.
- Construction Management: Overall planning, coordination and control of a project from commencement to completion.
- Leasing: Consultation and administration of contractual agreement defining project amenities to be provided and tenancy terms and conditions.
- Property Management: Ongoing operation and maintenance of the project and administration of services and space requirements for the tenants.